|Please Help Elect Jerry Larpenter for Sheriff
Below is information on how to register to vote, vote at your normal polling location, vote early, vote if you are temporarily displaced, and vote absentee.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call campaign headquarters at 985-876-2427 or send an email to email@example.com
Register to Vote
If you have recently moved to the area or have never voted in Louisiana, we encourage you register to vote so you can participate in the democratic process and help elect Jerry Larpenter as the new Sheriff for Terrebonne parish! You must be registered 30 days prior to the election day to vote in this October's election.
You can register to vote three different ways:
For more detailed information on registering to vote and to get a copy of the voter registration form, visit: Secretary of State Voter Registration Page. Click here.
- register at your parish's elections office in person during normal business hours
- mail the voter registration form to the Secretary of State
- register at the Department of Motor Vehicles where you get your driver's license
Vote at Your Normal Polling Location
If you are already registered to vote, go to your regular polling place on October 22, 2011 to cast your vote for Jerry Larpenter.
If you are unsure of the exact voting location, visit: Find Your Poll Location, Click Here or call your local parish elections office to ask where you should vote. (see below)
If you think you might not be able to make it to the polls on Election Day, you can now vote early for whatever reason.
To find your early voting location, call your local parish election office using the phone numbers below
Early voting will take place between October 8-15, 2011
If you were not displaced by the hurricanes but are still not able to get to the polls on Election Day, you can request an absentee ballot by mail.
To vote by regular absentee ballot you must meet at least ONE of the following conditions:
If you meet one of these conditions, fill out an absentee ballot request form and send it to your parish election office. You can find your parish election office's address below.
- Be on a business or personal trip outside the parish on Election Day AND during the special early voting dates of October 8-15, 2011, when you could otherwise vote in person.
- Be in the hospital on Election Day if you did not know you would be in the hospital until after the time for early voting had expired.
- Be a member of the military or the wife or child of a member of the armed forces who will not be in town on Election Day.
- Be a student at a college or university located outside the parish who will not be in town on Election Day.
- Be out on the water working and unable to get to the polls on Election Day or during the special Early Voting period.
- Be a member of the clergy who is temporarily assigned to a location outside your home parish and you will not be in town on Election Day.
- Be on a jury where you are sequestered and you cannot get to the polls on Election Day (for additional conditions, visit: www.sos.la.gov
Terrebonne Parish Registrar of Voters
P. O. Box 9189
Houma, LA 70361-9189
OFFICE LOCATION: 7856 Main St., Ste. 110
PHONE: (985) 873-6533